Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taking Stock: I Saw What I Was Looking For

I saw what I have been looking for today, I definitely need to put in some more fairly tight stops, and start adding a position to SDS, on the likelihood of a downswing in the broad market. I want to be making a few more dollars on the downswing.

Every one of the stop-loss orders that I put in before the market open on monday morning were blown through in grand fashion. So, I am glad that I was looking at the pre-market monday morning on the premonition of a possible change in course of the market. I'll expound on how I started to notice that at a later date.

There was a small bounce in the S&P-500 today, but I think it was only because of the broad sell-off from yesterday. The S&P-500 closed below the 200SMA and the 50SMA today.

No comments: