Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taking Stock: Ah-Ha!

Down goes the dollar, and down goes the Fed Funds rate. If that is not a good recipe for higher precious metals prices (gold & silver), then I don't know what is.

I found out what has been driving NovaGold (NG). They apparently are going to be able to make the bridge loan that they were having difficulties with. Now, what I would like to hear, is they get the final permit issued for the Rock Creek mine that they had operational. It is still a potential good trade, but with a good stop loss of course.

It looks as though the Baltic Dry Index is going to go higher. Even if it is not true yet, I'll say it in advance anyway. Welcome back, China. We missed you, at least I did.

Maybe now commodities and the CRB will start to go higher again also.

No comments: