Monday, February 2, 2009

Taking Stock: Retest, Redux ... again

Looks like we had ... well ... another retest!

Wells Fargo (WFC) has a definite bull flag pattern developing.

I'm glad I sold Axsys Technologies (AXYS) not long ago, because it has now fallen through support and going lower.

Transocean (RIG) appears to be finding support on the 50DMA now.

I put in my limit order for DryShips for $3.50/share. There is no news for as to what the CEO, George Economou, is going to do about the credit predicament that the company is in. So, I'll have to watch to see of I get my order filled, then subsequently put in a stop loss order just below that price. The BDI is still moving higher, which is now up to about 1,100 now. So, the fundamentals for the company are still strong.

Good news in regards to B/E Aerospace (BEAV), since they had a good earnings report. They should now be in a stronger uptrend.

NovaGold (NG) will probobly retreat to the 20DMA before moving higher again.

No comments: